Are you looking for a special place to stay? A place where peace and nature ensure a relaxing holiday?
♥ A great place to stay;
♥ Free outdoor play for kids;
♥ We will share our best tips (personal & tailored) for your holiday in Le Marche;
♥ We offer unique activities to get to know this authentic region of Italy;
♥ You stay on a real farm with own products like olive oil, jam and wine;
♥ Close to the sea, lovely towns and nice restaurants.
Sounds good?! Do you have any questions or would you like some personal advice? You can leave a message through the contact form, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call. We are also available for questions via social media and what’s app (Marianne: 0039 342 077 1599).
Send us an e-mail and you will receive a reply within 24 hours. Didn’t receive a reply? Please check your spam-box.
Travel by car
From the autostrada A14 Ancona – Pescara the route is as follows:
- Take the Grottammare exit.
- After the tollbooth keep right and turn right for Cossignano.
- Follow the signs for Cossignano.
- After 1 km take the second exit on the small roundabout towards Cossignano.
- After about 0.5 km, turn left at the traffic lights.
- After about 12 kilometres you will pass through the hamlet of Santa Maria Goretti and you will find a roundabout, here you take the first exit to Cossignano.
- Follow this road until you reach a T-junction at the top of the road.
- Turn right here in the direction of Ripatransone.
- After about 1.5 km you will see on your right an exit for Agriturismo Fortuna Verde, turn right here.
- Follow this road for 300 metres and keep to the right. At the end of this road you will find Fortuna Verde.
Travel by plane
There are several airports to choose from, either in Le Marche or in the surrounding regions. The two nearest airports are Ancona Falconare Airport (108 km) or Pescara Airport (93 km). Budget airline Ryanair flies frequently. There are flights from Düsseldorf Weeze and Brussels Charleroi to Ancona and Pescara. On the website of Ryanair you can find more information about routes, prices and availability.
Depending on your destination, the airports of Perugia (200 km), Rome Ciampino (243 km), Rome Fiumicino (269 km) and Bologna (309 km) are also good options.
Budget airline Easyjet flies from Amsterdam Schiphol to Rome Fiumicino. And Transavia has flights from Rotterdam to Perugia, and also flies to Bologna.
The larger airlines such as KLM and Easyjet offer flights to Bologna and Rome.
Rent a car
A good way to discover Le Marche is by car. Public transport is limited, so you will need your own vehicle. In the arrival hall of the airports, there are often several rental companies with an information and rental point. The most advantageous option is to book your rental car as early as possible. If you book your rental car at a later time, it will be more expensive.
Travel by train
With the auto sleeping train you can travel to Italy at your leisure. There are regular options from Dusseldorf. It is wise to book early.
More often we receive guests who discover Europe by train. With an Interrail card you can make several stops. It is advisable to rent a car near the train station in Ancona -or San Benedetto del Tronto- for the last part of your journey.